Welcome Forum Car Shows OpenAir Classic VI

• Creator
    Topic
    78cruisingwagon
    Participant

Starting today I will be taking part in the OpenAir Classic VI. It is a four day three night convertible tour that takes place every year the third weekend of August.This year it is based out of the west side Holiday Inn in Madison.There will be 200 plus convertible of every make and year.Our motto is “there are no bad convertibles”.It is too late to join this year, preregistration is required, but if you want to see convertibles of all kinds stop by and take a look.We will be touring north and west of Madison Friday and Saturday.Our cars will be on display in Mineral Point Saturday afternoon.So after the Spring Green Show stop on by.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I took a lap through the hotel parking lot and there were about 100 verts of all makes, models and ages … Enjoy your cruise!

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Drove through Mineral Point after the Lancaster car show, had to be about 100 convertibles lining the main streets and cruising all over. Looks like the rain started to come in around 5:30 so there was what might have been the largest mad dash to close convertible tops of all time, better check with Guinness. Seriously though a lot of nice cars and great variety! Wish I had a convertible!

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

Another tour completed!Great weather, except for a storm early Saturday morning,and a short shower early evening.Cant wait till next year!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.