Welcome Forum Car Shows Oregon Summerfest Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

[article]1895[/article]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    lordairgtar
    Participant

I can’t really say bad things as I was a paid participant as the DJ. The lack of power was an issue, but I liked the use of the band shell. had that been the original plan, I think I could have accommodated the sound a bit better. I wasn’t without a bone headed move on my part, either. I left the mics and the amp’s power cord back in Muskego. Many thanks to the gentleman in the 72 Lemans who went to his home twice to get those needed items for me to use. I felt like such a dolt. Can’t wait for Sgt Hoff to bring his skills back.

ss396
    Participant

Ouch Toby400………………. Whats seems to be the problem with the Oregon shows??? 3 completely different shows… and your done with all 3 huh?? I am sure I haven’t seen you rate either of the other shows. So as for you to say you hope this is the last show is a bit rough. If I were you Id give some ideas to the show organizers of what you’d like to see changed. I for one at my show have 3 separate ways to offer up suggestions, comment cards, this website, and the old fashioned way by mouth. I have tried to change whatever people have suggested and feel that I have done very well at all suggestions given forth to me. As for the other show…… I feel Justin does a great job at running his show, It supports a great cause that is near and dear to his heart and health. I for one and a avid supporter of any and all car shows and I m not sure if you have ever ran one before but I and everyone else here can tell you its is a boat load of work with months and months of planning and Id love to see you please everyone. We organizers try our hardest to but alas we can not. There will always be someone who is not happy. If you are truly this unhappy with the shows out here I am sorry and hope someday you can try them again but unless you give us something to go on we can not change for the better, please feel free to call me 608-513-6127 or email me cucooking123@yahoo.com or stop me on the street and tell me whats on your mind I’d love to talk and figure this out. If not good luck and keep your motor running!

Sgt Hoff

lordairgtar
    Participant

quote….Well, I’m a newb here, but not at carshows.

I’m gonna keep it simple, this show sucked sweaty bum nuts.

Moparkid was kind enough to register me & save a parking place next to him. So once my tribe & I got there it became obvious this was gonna be a farse. Crummy music from a DJ that had the personality/excitement of a dead gnat. No bathrooms, no food stand, and no organized class parking unless you had a newer Mustang.

I won’t EVER be back as long as the city is in charge of this show. If SS396 gets this ship back on course, I’ll attend.

Popcorn & a hat as a class award? Losers…quote

Really?! The personality of a dead gnat? A little harsh, no? The town had no provision for my power and I had left a power cord and a mic at home, plus I had some serious leg pain going on. Considering I drive 70 miles one way to do this show for the price I do. You could of easily came up and made requests for something you like to hear. At least SS396 had a script for me with a list of sponsors and things to promote in years previous.

ss396
    Participant

Toby400 I see you changed the title of your review to “Villiage of Oregon”

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.