Welcome Forum Car Shows Our 1st Virtual Car Show!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wisconsin Collector Car is going to host our first “Virtual” Car Show this Wednesday evening at 9:00PM. This is like a real car show only you don’t drive you car, you participate online. Not only could we have attendees from Wisconsin but also anywhere else in the world!!

We are currently working on the layout and design software, however here’s how this one will work.

Register your entry into the show (you must register by Tuesday night) simply by sending me a Private Message or email with this information (* information is required, all else is optional):

Username*:

Make*:
    Model*:
    Year*:
    Body Style*:
    Engine*:
    Additional Information:
    City & State:
    Also please include a photo or just state that you’ve already uploaded one on the Photo Gallery or Garage.

On Wednesday night we will have a new page on the forum, where you will be able to view all the cars at the show with their information below. We ask that all owners be present at 9:00 until 9:30 at least. The purpose for this is you will all be able to use the “instant chat” feature of the forum (a new service!) to talk with each other about your cars and anything else car-related.

Hope to see you there!

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Great time! Thanks for setting that up!

hpdog259962
    Participant

I wish I didn’t missed it. crybaby2.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that everyone enjoyed it! Should we maybe try this once a week?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry I missed the fun, but I work Mon – Wed nights. crybaby2.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hope to catch you next time, we’re thinking of doing this every other week.

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.