Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Packers Season

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Packers lost a close one. They had a great year and went much farther than expected. They made too many mistakes and had no running game tonight. Farve had little time to throw. New York played a better game and should of had it won before it went to overtime.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

I would agree 100% on those points. It was a good game, not great like last week but a nice way to cap off a season that was never predicted to be. I also think the Giants have the best chance of anyone in beating those nasty Patriots! :) GO GIANTS!

jonmandude
    Participant

I think Farve doesn’t enjoy the cold anymore. 10 years ago you couldn’t beat him in cold weather. Now he doesn’t play well. Chicago a few weeks ago, and yesterday, both terrible games for him.

I can’t say I blame him, this weather sucks. I wouldn’t play well in it. Hell, I wouldn’t go out in it if I didn’t have to. When I was younger, sure, but now screw that.

I think it would be pretty interesting if Eli Manning and Peyton Manning had back to back Super Bowl wins. And he knocked off the arrogant Patriots to do it.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.