Welcome Forum The Lounge Packers….

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

Can it get anymore embarassing than today? They play like a bunch of kids still in high school? What the heck happened? Favre seems to be in another timezone and the rest of the team aren’t far behind… I’d be pulling my hair out if I were Sherman, and have a feeling heads are going to roll this week! :rant:

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Can it get anymore embarassing than today? They play like a bunch of kids still in high school? What the heck happened? Favre seems to be in another timezone and the rest of the team aren’t far behind… I’d be pulling my hair out if I were Sherman, and have a feeling heads are going to roll this week! :rant:

Yeah, definitely not impressive at all. Terrible…

GTO Man

At least the Packers defense played fairly well today. SOme of the play calling was suspect. Its going to be a long year, I think it will be Favre’s last.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to the world of the Lions fans gang :( :( :( :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Worst start in 17 years!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m an ex-Bears fan. I feel your pain ….. 😯

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Not a good game

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone have any opinions or thoughts on how there going to do in tonights game?

GTO Man

No idea, from the way they have played so far they will be very lucky to win. They just are not a very good team, so far. Favre can only do so much, he needs a supporting cast. I am not impressed with Sherman’s coaching ability or how he did as a general manager.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It looks like they’re not doing too well, I’m sad to say

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve got a buddy on the floor who is a rabid Carolina fan. He’ll be wearing an “SE Grin” all day today after that game 😯

Anonymous
    Inactive

So whats going on with FARVE??? What is it 5 interceptions thrown already??? 😮 I’ve been getting the updates during the Lions Bears game.

circletrack
    Participant

Okay, let’s all agree this season NEVER happened! It’s one big dream that sooner or later I hope to wake up from! crybaby2.gif

I do feel bad for Favre though, you can tell he’s trying too hard. I’m wondering if he needs his eyesight checked as he seems to prefer throwing to the opposite team?! Just kidding, I’m sure he didn’t want to go out like this and with no receivers to throw to and no protection ~ what’s a guy to do?! dontknow.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Okay, let’s all agree this season NEVER happened! It’s one big dream that sooner or later I hope to wake up from! crybaby2.gif

I do feel bad for Favre though, you can tell he’s trying too hard. I’m wondering if he needs his eyesight checked as he seems to prefer throwing to the opposite team?! Just kidding, I’m sure he didn’t want to go out like this and with no receivers to throw to and no protection ~ what’s a guy to do?! dontknow.gif

That sounds familiar. You sure you’re not talking about the lions????? :D :D :D

GTO Man

Itis too bad they had all the injuries this year, its makes it very hard to watch them. Not fun to watch when they aren’t competitive.

circletrack
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote:

That sounds familiar. You sure you’re not talking about the lions????? :D :D :D

Ha! I have friends that live in Minnesota but are HUGE Lion fans! I thought the world was going to come to an end the day Barry decided to retire! You have to admit they are having a better season than the Pack. Not much, but a win is a win! w00t.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.