Welcome Forum Car Shows Parks Automotive/Road Apples

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

How would you rate the Parks Automotive/Road Apples Car Show?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Going into this show “blind” and not knowing what we were expected to do, we learned lots today. The weather wasn’t too cooperative until later in the day, but we did end up with at least 75 cars! Having to compete with Stoughton wasn’t easy and we will be changing a few things for next year. We raised $300 for the American Cancer Society, a very positive point!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It sounds like it went well! Its difficult to deal with this weather, not much you can do really. Fortunately the rain held off for the most part, and it did even try to clear up some

GTO Man

Sounds like you had a successful show. Raised some money for a good cause. There are only so many cars around here to draw on and the more shows the more diluted it gets.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Knowing now what I know about the Stoughton Show, I wish I had of gone to Deforest and been a part of that show. At least my $10 entry fee would have gone to a worthy cause and not someone’s pocket.

Congrats to the Road Apples!

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

Marshall ~ What happened in Stoughton? We went to that show years ago and were not impressed, haven’t been back since. It’s a great location, just not well organized.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I thought it was funny when the guy at the entrance said “eh, park wherever you want” Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.