Welcome Forum Car Shows Places to eat on the way to car shows

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What are some good places to eat that you’ve stopped at on your way to car shows? It would be a good idea to post some here so when we are going to shows we know where we can stop and get a good bite to eat instead of trying to find a place at the last minute. What are your favorite places?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hpdog259962
    Participant

Lou Malnati’s Pizzaria
    http://www.loumalnatis.com/

Also there is a pretty big McDonald’s at the Indiana Rt. 2 exit on I-65 exit # 240, good food as well.

McDonalds Directions Here

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks for the info! Anyone else?

circletrack
    Participant

We’ve found some of the little “local” diners are the best places to stop. Many times though we’ll grab some snacks from the gas station on the way! :) Summer tends to be hard on the waistline at times!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Same here. One personal favorite was the White Tail Cafe in Deerfield, when heading out that direction. Unfortunately they closed up this year, probably succumb to too good to be true food & pricing! :doh:

GTO Man

The Pioneer Inn in Westfield is a good place to stop. We stopped there on the way to Iola Thursday. One negative is that it is always busy.

hpdog259962
    Participant

I agree, I have found out that if you see where the locals go to eat. You’ve got someting that hgas good food and isn’t exspensive.

Quote:
    We’ve found some of the little “local” diners are the best places to stop. Many times though we’ll grab some snacks from the gas station on the way! :) Summer tends to be hard on the waistline at times!
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.