Welcome Forum The Lounge Please welcome circletrack!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Everyone give a warm welcome to our newest member, circletrack!!! icon_headbang.gif icon_cheers.gif icon_punk.gif jumpy.gif wave.gif w00t.gif icon_headbang.gif icon_applause.gif :waves: :waves: :waves: icon_happygroup.gif :salut: :auto1: :gears: :auto2:

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

welcome :)

circletrack
    Participant

Thanks! wave.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Glad to have you here! jumpy.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome. Do you race, or are you a fan? I use to go to a few street stock and late model races when I was younger.

circletrack
    Participant

Let’s put it this way… You’ll find me at Madison International Speedway every Friday night and I’m a huge Nascar fan. I’ve had the nickname for years now.

Actually I enjoy pretty much anything with a motor that makes noise!

Last weekend at a show I shut the door on my Chevelle and a man walking by came back and said “that’s one of the sweetest sounds he’s heard in a long time”! :) Made me smile! thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Let’s put it this way… You’ll find me at Madison International Speedway every Friday night and I’m a huge Nascar fan. I’ve had the nickname for years now.

Actually I enjoy pretty much anything with a motor that makes noise!

Last weekend at a show I shut the door on my Chevelle and a man walking by came back and said “that’s one of the sweetest sounds he’s heard in a long time”! :) Made me smile! thumbsup.gif

That would make me smile too, I understand exactly what he was talking about! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome ti WisCollCar !! icon_headbang.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome wave.gif

GTO Man

Welcome, nice to have you here.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.