Welcome Forum Car Shows Point Burger Bar Cruise Nights?

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

Has anyone heard anything about this? I saw on a cars and coffee facebook group that there was talk of bike nights on Weds and Cruise nights on Thursdays, just like QSL used to do.

Will it be different, or will it be the same as it was? Will they have anything to entice more people to attend? QSL always seemed to blow the whole marketing budget on bike night, and car night ended up with the backroom entertainment. It would be nice to see the local bands that draw crowds play during a car night instead.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Gunner
    Participant

I haven’t seen anything on any of the car forums, FB, or online yet. The Point Burger Bar hasn’t been open all that long yet.

I agree, it would be nice to see a well run cruise night out there on Thursday nights, with some incentive for driving out there with a collector car. We can only hope!

GTO Man

That is an interesting idea. I think there is a need for a good cruise night in Madison/Middleton area. The gathering in Lodi on Tuesday nights is done well and drqws many vehicles.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.