Welcome Forum The Lounge Poor Bugsie

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Quoted from the Convo Pit:

Quote:
    She has been spending almost every waking moment trying to make Convo Pit the best it can be – maintaining the trivia and word game threads, constantly cleaning out old damaged threads, and maintaining other records to make this place safe and secure. She has worked tirelessly from day one, through both moves, and she has been the single hardest working person on this forum.

She is tired of doing it herself and today she asked me to demod her, which I did. Maybe now she can catch her breath.

We will miss her help dearly

Looks like we’ll be missing her too!! crybaby2.gif

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

She has earned some time away. Since we started the forum she has watched over it and our members like a mother eagle jealously guarding her young. What a dedicated person she is. Guess that’s one of the reasons I married her icon_cheesygrin.gif

She’ll take some time away from the forum and come back with a fresh perspective thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    She has earned some time away. Since we started the forum she has watched over it and our members like a mother eagle jealously guarding her young. What a dedicated person she is. Guess that’s one of the reasons I married her icon_cheesygrin.gif

She’ll take some time away from the forum and come back with a fresh perspective thumbsup.gif

Its so great all that she’s done for us!!! Without her I can’t imagine where we’d be!!

Seinfeld Song:
    “Get well get well soon, we want you to get well. (repeat)”
    Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:

Its so great all that she’s done for us!!! Without her I can’t imagine where we’d be!!

Seinfeld Song:
    Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Any forum life is risky. People occasionally suffer forum burnout and either:

1) Get hostile and post angry, irrational stuff (I’ve seen this so many times as a member and a mod at Videohelp. People pull a Jekkyl/Hyde act with little warning – either as individuals, or as a group of co-burnouts)
    or
    2) Get stressed out, but keep it inside (What Bugsie has done, and I do occasionally)
    or
    3) One day just leave never to return (I’ve also seen this a few times at Videohelp)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Seinfeld Song:
    Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Any forum life is risky. People occasionally suffer forum burnout and either:

1) Get hostile and post angry, irrational stuff (I’ve seen this so many times as a member and a mod at Videohelp. People pull a Jekkyl/Hyde act with little warning – either as individuals, or as a group of co-burnouts)
    or
    2) Get stressed out, but keep it inside (What Bugsie has done, and I do occasionally)
    or
    3) One day just leave never to return (I’ve also seen this a few times at Videohelp)

I think you’ve outlined it quite well Cap! You have enough experience to really see everything that goes on. Personally I’ve never really experienced the first one but I have seen the 3rd one.

Another one would be:

4) continue on with the aggressive behavior and they get themselves banned

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah I’ve seen that but I kind of included that in 1). But, yes, we’ve seen that many times too. Sometimes it’s what we call “mod-assisted suicide”.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Yeah I’ve seen that but I kind of included that in 1). But, yes, we’ve seen that many times too. Sometimes it’s what we call “mod-assisted suicide”.

Its really too bad, some of them are nice users and its too bad to see them go.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just for the record its not burn out. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Just for the record its not burn out. icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif Great to have you back!!! Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif wave.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks I just needed some rest icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Thanks I just needed some rest icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep you were working some major overtime!! icon_eek.gif

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.