Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Post pictures of your dream cars

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Everyone has a dream or goal that they are always working towards. What is your’s, what car would you love to own someday? Please post a pic if possible and some details about the car and why you’d want to own it. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My dream cars are the ones I feel that I am in a position to attain so the next year and a half will be interesting. Here are a few flavors I am looking at:

C6 Corvette Z06
    chevrolet_corvette_z06_2005_03_s.jpg

BMW M3
    bmw_m3_csl_2001_01_s.jpg

2007 Shelby Mustang Cobra GT 500
    w_shelby_800.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Very nice Mike…. :drool: You certainly have high goals, it would be great to own all of those! jumpy.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I could stock a garage with all the good stuff I would never go out on the weekends. Just stay there and admire the artwork. icon_cheesygrin.gif

I also want to start a restoration project. I believe every gearhead needs to do that once in their life. This would be number two for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Honda%20S2000%202004%201%20-%20800x600.jpg

A Honda S2000 comes in at £26,500 just now. I think that I could afford this if I saved enough, and got a good job. Only trouble is that is seats only two, but it’s pretty fast!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hands down – 1970 426 Hemi Cuda:

70cuda.jpg

drool.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Hands down – 1970 426 Hemi Cuda in purple:

70cuda.jpg

drool.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Hands down – 1970 426 Hemi Cuda in purple:

70cuda.jpg

drool.gif

Yep, definitely :drool: worthy!! jumpy.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gorgeous ‘Cuda but mine has to be a black ’68 or ’69 Charger OR a ’69 Boss 429 mainly because they’re just beautiful cars. You can see pictures in my first post on this forum located Here

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Gorgeous ‘Cuda but mine has to be a black ’68 or ’69 Charger OR a ’69 Boss 429 mainly because they’re just beautiful cars. You can see pictures in my first post on this forum located Here

Also a beautiful car, black really stands out and has a very rich color IMO.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

4300!! balloons.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can’t go wrong with classic muscle. Hot Rodders unite! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    You can’t go wrong with classic muscle. Hot Rodders unite! icon_cheesygrin.gif

No you can’t, I love all classic muscle! Drogar-Love(LBG).gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Type American Motors, Nash, or Hudson on the internet

95% of those would be my dream cars. iroc.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

My wife Bugsie would kill for a black Charger R/T. That’s her favorite car. Better not let her see it or I may have an unexpected expense here shortly.

Not ….that I’d mind too terribly much icon_cheesygrin.gif icon_cool.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif icon_cool.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

My wife Bugsie would kill for a black Charger R/T. That’s her favorite car. Better not let her see it or I may have an unexpected expense here shortly.

Not ….that I’d mind too terribly much icon_cheesygrin.gif icon_cool.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif icon_cool.gif

If she caught on you might have to start taking donations at the Convo Pit! icon_eek.gif :D

J/k of course, you definitely would get plenty of use out of it too though! :gears:

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.