Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Post Your Pictures in The Photo Gallery!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The Wisconsin Collector Car Photo Gallery is now fully operational. You can register your username on it and post as many car pics as you want. This is a great way to share your pics with everyone and add comments and ratings to pictures!
    Check it out:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I appreciate all the hard work you have put into the website. You do alot for us behind the scenes and it shows in the finished product.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I appreciate all the hard work you have put into the website. You do alot for us behind the scenes and it shows in the finished product.

Thanks Mike! I try to provide a great atmosphere and keep the site constantly up-to-date. Thanks for posting all the pics in the Photo Gallery and helping make it a real hit!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m just a cog in the machine brother. I’ll keep doing my bit to help the place grow, which reminds me I need to create an exotic imports album. icon_thumright.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m just a cog in the machine brother. I’ll keep doing my bit to help the place grow, which reminds me I need to create an exotic imports album. icon_thumright.gif

The more the merrier!! Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.