Welcome Forum Car Shows QSL August 9th

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The show tonight was a lot of fun, 108 cars.
    Please leave your feedback and any suggestions for improvement on this cruise night. As always, you can select the Rate The Cruise Night from the dropdown menu:
    ratethecruise.jpg

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

It was another great night, with a bunch of great cars. Thank you to QSL to give us all a place to hang out for a night.

jonmandude
    Participant

Actually with a couple late arrivals the total came to 112 cars.

Orly Copus and the 41 Willys took the “Blue Chip Award”

The chocolate brown 37 Chevy Pick-up was voted “best of show” by the customers

No need to thank us at the Lube. We thank you all for making it a success. All we can do is give the car fans in this area a place to meet, it is up to you to get involved. This has been a three year project for me. It is nice to see it finally being a place for my fellow “lovers of the art form known as the automobile” to meet.

circletrack
    Participant

Wow, sounds like a great night! I was at the Mallards history making game with my employer, otherwise we would’ve come out.

That Willys is a beautiful car, we were just commenting over the weekend that we hadn’t seen it much this summer.

Amigo2k

Any pics of the willy? I think I remember it ….

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Any pics of the willy? I think I remember it ….

I have at least one, I’ll get it up soon!

Thanks for the update Jon, 112 is great! There were many beautiful cars and many that I haven’t seen before at cruise ins. Next week will be great too!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.