Welcome Forum Car Shows QSL June 28th

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

This was a fun night, perfect weather and lots of familiar faces. Also I talked to Krooser from Iola and they had a couple Model As there representing the Iola Show. As always, you can select the Rate The Cruise Night from the dropdown menu:
    ratethecruise.jpg

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I was only there for about 30 minutes. I brought my nephew along who was in town from the east coast (my sister in-law called 3x while they were stuck on the beltline to make sure I waited so I could take him to check out the cars). It was fun telling him about the cars and trying to have him guess what each car was (he didn’t even know what a Viper was …). Lots of nice cars, and many of them I have not seen them there before.

moparkid25
    Participant

Rate The Cruise Night:
    Accessibility (easy to get to): A
    Parking Location: A
    Entertainment: B, couldn’t really hear it when your out looking at the cars
    Food:C, I’m not all that impressed by the food, but I like the atmoshpere
    Prizes:n/a
    Timing (day/hours): A, especially thistime of year where it’s daylight until 9pm
    Variety of Cars (week-to-week): B, I’ve been there twice and seen lots of different stuff both times!
    Suggestions: Nothing right now, keep up the good work John!

Overall Rating: A

I spoke with John from QSL tonight, and he is going to have a feature MOPAR night sometime in July thumbsup.gif I was impressed to see a few mopars besides mine there tonight, it’s always nice to look at new stuff you didn’t know was around.

icon_headbang.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Rate The Cruise Night:
    Accessibility (easy to get to): A
    Parking Location: A – the whole front and side lot blocked off as usual
    Entertainment: B – as mentioned hard to hear outside, better now not as overwhelming in The Garage though
    Food: A – I had a bucket of wings today and I thought they were very good
    Prizes: A – tonight was especially a good night for prizes with the regular ones but also the Iola guys were just walking down the rows of cars giving away free tickets which was pretty cool
    Timing (day/hours): B
    Variety of Cars (week-to-week): A – I’ve been to this one a lot and still there was a lot of variety of things I had not seen
    Suggestions: Keep it up!

Overall Rating:A

It was a very nice and relaxing night and I was able to talk to quite a few friends. Good weather too.

Moparkid, when did you get there? I don’t remember seeing your car. That was Jon’s purple Challenger on the end, nice car:
    [img]http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/albums/2007/Quaker_Steak_and_Lube/june21st/normal_Quaker_Steak_and_Lube_June_21st_001.JPG[/img]

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    Rate The Cruise Night:
    Moparkid, when did you get there? I don’t remember seeing your car. That was Jon’s purple Challenger on the end, nice car:
    Image Replaced With URL For Only One Quote MOD: http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/albums/2007/Quaker_Steak_and_Lube/june21st/normal_Quaker_Steak_and_Lube_June_21st_001.JPG

I got there around 7ish. I parked my cuda down in the end near the balck cuda and the gold 68 charger r/t clone. Later a friend of mine showed up with his roadrunner and parked next to mine. It’s always cool to see two bad a$$ Mopars sitting together with those 6pak hoods thumbsup.gif

icon_headbang.gif

GTO Man

Rate The Cruise Night:
    Accessibility (easy to get to): B+
    Parking Location: A-
    Entertainment: C+
    Food: A
    Prizes: B
    Timing (day/hours): A
    Variety of Cars (week-to-week): B+
    Suggestions: Nice evening, good variety of cars. Featured was the Iola Old Car Show which is one of the best in the country.

Overall Rating: B+

moparkid25
    Participant

Hey Mr. Administrator,

Do you have any photo’s or video from this night? I haven’t seen anything posted in the photo gallery yet…

icon_headbang.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yes indeed I do! I will get them up today, I’ve been a bit backlogged with those and the ones from Angell Park. They’ll be up soon! :salut:

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.