Welcome Forum Car Shows [Rate the show] Reedsburg KOC show July 21

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

Specific Ratings (A-F):
    Arrival/Departure (easy to find, easy to leave?) – A, right on HWY 23 as you come into town.
    Parking Location – A, had nice shade all day
    Class Organization – n/a, you could park where you wanted.
    Trophies & Prizes – B, Nice mid-sized trophies, cash prizes, and door prizes.
    Food – B, delicious homade BBQ, brats, hot dogs, and breakfast food for early on.
    Entertainment – B, typical DJ with typical doo wop noise. He did have entertaining things to do to win prizes though.
    Judging – B+, Had there own judges
    Dash Plaque – Yes, somewhere I still have it.
    Variety of Cars – B+, lots of stuff you don’t see.
    Bathrooms – A, very clean, inside facilities.
    Weather – A, sunny and 80
    Trophy Presentation Timing – A, right on time.
    Entry Fee – $10, usual anywhere you go.
    Overall Rating:A

This is one of my favorite shows to go to each year. This year was really fun because my aunt took her car to her very first car show and won an award! Very nice cars all the way around…

Except there was one display vehicle there that I thought could have been toned down a bit. A participant had an ’82 Caddy Hearse there with goblins and gargoyles laid out on it. That didn’t bother me as much as the skeletons in the front seat dressed in there ‘final wardrobe’ and the real kid-sized casket with a dead body (fake, thank god) inside it next to the car. This was uncalled for as it scared many children who’s parents/gaurdians I heard comment about the vehicle. The casket was too much (and too weird). drool.gif

To each his own I guess, but otherwise another excellent show. I can’t wait for next year!!

icon_headbang.gif

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow! I think I have seen a car similar to that at the Waterloo show – it was quite the creative effort to design with so many props etc.

How many cars were there at the show? It sounds great, and it was a perfect day

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.