Welcome Forum Car Shows Rate the Spring Green Show

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Xman
    Participant

No I did not attend show, I just come over now and then to see the car show ratings. It appears to me that no one other then the same few rate the shows anymore, and only one person per show. I know in the past the event promoters would come here to see what needs to be improved and or changed at their shows. Looks like times they are a changing…

I did ride by Spring Green Saturday around 11:30 on my scooter, and I saw a lot of nice cars heading away from there. From what I heard from some friends that attended, If you were lucky enough to get a spot on the main street. You probably received an award.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I went to the show and just posted my review… hopefully will have photos up in a few days. Overall it was a fun show, albeit hot. I was impressed by the variety of cars, e.g 3 or more Grand Prix and Monte Carlos, which you don’t see all that often at shows.

moparkid25
    Participant

I wasn’t there, but I heard a few different stories of how some things took place which echo the comments of the X-Man.

circletrack
    Participant

Spring Green is always a good show, love the drive out in the morning. It’s got to be difficult to keep everyone happy with a show this size, there are still a few businesses in town that don’t realize what a gold mine it is to have 500+ cars (and their owners and the spectators) in town for the day, but that will probably always be a problem.

I didn’t attend this year, but would like to thank Todd Newton and everyone that supports Todd in putting on a great show for many years! Hopefully the next group can do a great job, they’ve had a great teacher!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.