Welcome Forum The Lounge Resto – Mods – What do you think?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

I like resto-mods. I think it is bringing life to the cars that were not the cream of the muscle car crop. Now 6 cylinder coupes can have a second life as a clone car or a resto-mod. You can have all of the looks of a Hemi-‘Cuda or Yenko Camaro with the handling and gas milage of a modern car. That was my original plan for the Chally until I found it to be numbers matching.

GTO Man

I like them also. That’s one of the great things about the car hobby. There are many options. If a person wants to leave them original, or integrate today’s technology. I have left my cars as original as possible which can be good or bad. If I have going to drive one of the cars on an everyday basis I would incorporate more of the technology available now into it. Brakes are an example of something would make it much safer than the original equipment.

moparkid25
    Participant

To each his own. Some are done well, some end up looking like *&^%.

I like the idea of appearing stock from back in the day and having a new age drivetrain in it thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I think that there are a lot of the “tri-5” chevys out there at the shows and sometimes these resto-mods can really make one stand out from the crowd

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.