Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Reward! for PHOTOS of ’84-’86 K5 Chevy Blazer

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

REWARD OFFERED! For someone who can provide me with an ’84-’86 K5 Chevy Blazer (preferably a diesel), which I can take pictures of. The vehicle should be as close to “stock” as possible. I can travel to you.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Any luck in finding a subject?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still on the hunt.

We’ve located one in Iowa, but it’s had some modifications to the grill, and one up in Green Bay with a lift kit. Ideally, we’d prefer a vehicle with minimal modifications.

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

I am at Jefferson. Ill keep a look out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you. I appreciate any help on this. We need to locate this K5 prior to May 13th.

moparkid25
    Participant

What’s the occasion? Are you looking at buying a Diesel K5?

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

I saw four K5 Blazers at Jefferson . I believe they were newer than you were looking for.I have pics ,but no other info.You did not say you wanted to buy one,just photos.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

No, I’m NOT looking to buy a K5 Blazer.

As some of you know, I recently was involved in battling DOT over their proposed Trans123. That’s over, as Trans123 got withdrawn. But DOT is still hassling lots of folks over their vehicles. One of them is over a K5 Blazer. I’m trying to help the owner.

I’m looking for a Blazer, simply to get photos of all the FMVSS-compliance safety features of the stock vehicle, as part of an appeal which is approaching. The vehicle and owner will not be identified.

As I’ve mentioned in earlier posts, DOT seems to be gunning for any “nonstandard” vehicles. We all need to stand united in opposing such efforts, or we’ll all be off the road. Thanks for any help in finding this Blazer.

Paul

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

sorry I misread the post. I need to put on my reading glasses more often! Here are the k5s I saw at Jefferson

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any chance you know how I can get in touch with these owners?

Thanks,
    Paul

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.