Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Rides by Pete and Mike

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wanted to let everyone know that after 2 years in business RPM aka Rides by Pete and Mike(run by the extremely talented Pete Driese) in Pardeeville is moving to a larger and more modern facility in April. They are moving to 100 Loudon Hill Drive in Poynette Wi.
    Please check their website for more information and the photo gallery that is quickly building and becoming larger as they are pumping alot of nice cars out of their shop.

http://www.Ridesbypeteandmike.com

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Nice site. Looks like it will be a great shop in Poynette, plenty of room. The cars that have been done look great. I like the large number of pictures, and the detail that is shown. It looks like you can handle just about anything.

Best of luck at the new location.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck fella’s in your new location.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the good words- We are excited to be able to have a location that represents out quality of work and have some breathing room!! We will keep people posted of when our open house is to take place.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like a nice place. Can I come and work for you?

maddog
    Participant

Does anyone know if RPM is still open for business; the website link is defunct.

GTO Man

Did anyone determine whether this shop was still in business?

Gunner
    Participant
    maddog wrote:
    Does anyone know if RPM is still open for business; the website link is defunct.

I am told that RPM is out of business and Mike has left the area. I also am told that Pete is still in the Poynette area, (his shop is adjacent to the Fire Station) doing some limited automotive painting and graphics, but not actively soliciting any new business. If Pete has done work for you in the past or you know Pete’s old shop location, in Poynette, you can contact him that way. Hope this sketchy information helps.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.