Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Road Apples April Club Meeting

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

Hi everyone! A nice turnout at the meeting tonight! This was the last meeting before our cruise nights start on Tuesday, May 16! Please mark your calendars, we hope to see many of you and your friends that night. Jason is taking care of the electricity so we will have the music in another corner along with lots of other fun events throughout the summer! Dean will be making up flyers to put in all his locations along with businesses in Madison.

We appreciate all the renewals we’ve received so far, you are welcome to renew at anytime. We also welcome new members and welcome everyone new this year!

Starting with the Road Apples/Culver’s Q106 St. Jude night on June 13. Personalities from Q106 will be raising funds for St. Jude, auctioning off items from area celebrities, organizations and much more! You will be hearing ads on Q106 for this and we will be promoting this event heavily as we want to raise as much for St. Jude as possible. If you would like more information on St. Jude, please go to http://www.st.jude.org.

Don Woodward represented the Columbus area and informed the group we are invited back to help Columbus celebrate July 4th with a show in Fireman’s Park on July 1. Many of you attended this event last year and remember the nice park atmosphere complete with a carnival, games for the kids and more. He also informed us a bowling alley is being built near the Super 8 in Columbus and once the lanes are finished the owner would like our club to help him out with a few cruise nights. Watch for more details as the summer progresses.

On July 4 a cruise is being planned leaving from Culver’s DeForest and ending at Culver’s Madison where a DJ will be waiting to entertain us! We are looking for suggestions on a route that day, if you have anything in mind please don’t hesitate to let someone know!

The Culver’s Race Team will be at Culver’s Madison on June 26 from 4-6, DeForest on July 22 from 5-7 and Culver’s Madison again on July 25 from 5-7. Frank Kreyer (the driver) always enjoys our events and seeing the people behind the cars. Stop out if you can, especially at the DeForest location which is much bigger.

Our club picnic will be held either August 20 or August 27, we’re still working on the date. We hope to have the event held at one of the shelters at the Token Creek Park. This is always a very well attended event, and again we’re hoping to get 1-2 volunteers to help plan this.

Automotion 2006 ~ if you plan on attending, I will need your registration forms by April 30! I will send them all in at once in order to enter the club in cash and prize drawings. If you need a registration form, please let me know and if you have a form ready to be sent in, please get it to me. I realize some won’t be attending the entire weekend, even if you plan to attend one day fill out that registration form! We will most likely go out for pizza or have it delivered on Saturday night. This is a rain or shine event.

That’s all for this month. Feel free to contact any of your officers with questions. Tim Sandridge can be reached at techpro@merr.com, Mike Prochaska can be reached at procka@charter.net, Zac Johnson can be reached at roadapples_wi@yahoo.com and I can be reached at rsmcken@charter.net

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Sounds like you have alot of fun events planned this summer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Way to go Circletrack, it looks like you have a whole summer’s worth of fun lined up. I hope to be a part of this, this year for sure. That is, allowing for Blue Chip to have the mustang fastback finished up and back on the streets by Automotion!
    Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great info Rachael, thanks for the updates!!! I’m glad that you’ve posted this info out here, its really helpful and a great guide and reference to have available!!

If any more road apples join the forum (hopefully!! :D) please PM me or have them PM me so I know they are road apples and can give them access to this forum

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.