Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Road Apples Car Club Meeting

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

A reminder the March meeting will be held next Tuesday, March 21 at 6:30 p.m. at Culver’s East Towne. We’ll be discussing upcoming cruise nights and summer activities. Spring will be here before you know it! If you haven’t paid your membership dues for 2006 and plan to renew, renewals will be accepted at the meeting. We welcome new members at any time, feel free to spread the word about this great club!

Jason & Dean will be joining us and have asked for suggestions on creative names for the “flavor of the day” each Tuesday. If you have any you’d like to share, make sure you bring them along or contact a board member ahead of time.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Rachael if you have time at the meeting maybe mention the Road Apples section of the forum, this resource is all ready for them to use!

circletrack
    Participant

Will do! :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great!!

GTO Man

Rachael

How was the meeting last night? I think people are starting to get reved up for some nice driving weather.

GTO Man

Marshall

Did you make it to the meeting this week?

Nick

circletrack
    Participant

The meeting was good! Culver’s has lots planned for the club this summer starting in June with a St. Jude event paired with Q-106. They will also have the Culver’s racing team a couple times along with other special events sprinkled in throughout the summer. We have lots of members anxious and ready to get the season started ~ me included! :) I did pass the word along about the website and some had reservations about the former President also having access, but I assured them there is nothing we can do about that, no need to worry. I’m working on getting new t-shirts made up for club members, we have some from 2-3 years ago but they are worn out and no longer available. I’d love to see guys at the next meeting! wave.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    We have lots of members anxious and ready to get the season started ~ me included!
    Quote:
    I did pass the word along about the website and some had reservations about the former President also having access, but I assured them there is nothing we can do about that, no need to worry.

Thanks for doing that, the more the merrier!! :D As far as the president the Road Apples section of the site is private – for only members and no one else so no one outside the club has access.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, But once again, I couldn’t make the meeting. My wife works at night from 6PM to 2AM (terrible hours) and we have a 14 year old daughter at home, so it’s gonna be difficult for me to get to a meeting.

The St Jude event and Q-106 at Culver’s sounds promising. So long as that is on a Saturday/Sunday or Holiday, I will make that one!

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant
    Quote:
    Sorry, But once again, I couldn’t make the meeting. My wife works at night from 6PM to 2AM (terrible hours) and we have a 14 year old daughter at home, so it’s gonna be difficult for me to get to a meeting.

The St Jude event and Q-106 at Culver’s sounds promising. So long as that is on a Saturday/Sunday or Holiday, I will make that one!

Marshall

Actually we’re going to hold it on one of our regular cruise nights ~ June 13 or 20 is the date, I can’t remember right now. We’d love to see you out, bring your daughter along!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like a full schedule!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.