We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Road Apples Car Club Meeting

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

Hi! Did anyone make it tonight? I was looking forward to meeting you! We had a great meeting, lots of people and great ideas for the summer. The next week is March 21 at Culver’s ~ the first day of SPRING!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I wasn’t able to make it tonight. Did you have a pretty good turnout? What kind of ideas came out about summer activities?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wasn’t able to make it either. I had/have a water leak in a bathroom shower that I needed to work on right away. Turns out I bought the wrong repair parts, so we are now into day two of the repair job.

I am interested, too, in knowing that the plans are for later on this year and when the first cruise night will be at Culvers.

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

We had a good turnout. Mainly discussed what Culver’s is going to help us with this summer, getting the word out through advertising and some special events planned. The first night will be May 16, weather permitting! We’re hoping to have some fun nights this year and also do some cruising together as a club as the summer progresses. Bummer you couldn’t make it!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It sounds like the meeting went very well! If you could please mention the car show calendar (and forum too if you like) to the guys at the meetings so we can get some REAL feedback and see what they would like to see changed/added on the calendar. This would be great since they are the people whom we are creating it for.

circletrack
    Participant

You know what I want changed on that calendar, LOL! :poke:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well besides that, I mean design-wise

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.