Welcome Forum Car Shows Road Apples Saturday in the Park

• Creator
    Topic
    Luxuryliners
    Participant

[article]1897[/article]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Thanks for the comments guys. We work very hard on this show, and were so disappointed this year Mother Nature had other plans for us. We were thrilled around 100 cars showed up, including some very, nice cars that weren’t afraid of rain, we appreciate that more than anyone knows. The best part of putting on a show is seeing the variety of cars and meeting the owners behind them. Our best of show this year went to a ’62 Impala owned by an older couple from Wisconsin Dells. Surprising them with our crystal apple was priceless, Hugh (the owner) had a stroke last year and is just getting his strength back now. He assured me they would be back next year and he will be walking without any assistance – you can’t put a price on things like that. See you all next year!

jonmandude
    Participant

So sorry that I did not make the show. I himmed and hawwed all morning watching the rain come and go…and then I was just unsure if the show was on or not. I did not have it in me to drive out in the rain and discover the show was not on. I should have.

I am glad that the show was (what I would call) a success (considering the weather).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.