Welcome Forum The Drag Strip RT Classics

• Creator
    Topic
    mick289
    Participant

I drive by RT Classics at least twice a week. It seems all they ever are working on are those old T-Birds. I have seen a mid-50’s Ford F100 and some Mustangs. Generally all blue oval stuff. Being it’s difficult to park 55+ feet of tractor trailer on the street (no parking) I haven’t walked in. I am not from the Madison area and I think I’ve read on here someone talking about them. Are Ford made cars what they work on? I am always looking for like minded people and or people that are knowledgeable in what I drive. Just wondering if any of you have any experience with them?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

RT Classics? Is that the place off of the Beltline and Rimrock Rd?

If so, They do mostly 5.0 swaps into classic T-birds. Their work is top-notch. I have been in their shop once or twice and seen some other niiiice cars. There was a Duece in their last time I was their

Amigo2k

they do a little of everything … they actively post photos/videos facebook on what they are working on and in many cases provide a little history lesson on the cars too …

https://www.facebook.com/rtclassics?fref=ts

maddog
    Participant
    mick289
    Participant

Thanks for the help guys. I will have to stop and talk with them when I get the chance.

moparkid25
    Participant
    jonmandude wrote:
    RT Classics? Is that the place off of the Beltline and Rimrock Rd?

If so, They do mostly 5.0 swaps into classic T-birds. Their work is top-notch. I have been in their shop once or twice and seen some other niiiice cars. There was a Duece in their last time I was their

You’re thinking of Regal Roadsters.

D.Dawg
    Participant

RT Classics is a one man show. RT is Rod Tippery. He does good work and I would recommend him.

Regal Roadsters (Beltline and Rimrock Road), specializes in fiberglass Thunderbird kit cars and they also offer a 39 Lincoln Zepher kit car in various configurations.

jonmandude
    Participant

Regal Roadsters

Yeah, That’s right. I was drawing a blank. RT didn’t sound right but I knew it was an “R” something

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.