Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Ryan got me addicted.

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

I think I’ve spent the last 24 hours watching episodes of My Classic Car on YouTube :woohoo:

I also have been watching a lot of episodes of Jay Leno’s Garage. I would give up one of my baby makers to spend a day touring Jay’s garage with him. His collection of cars is amazing, and his knowledge of every vehicle is superb. He’s got everything from steam powered to modern supercars. I watched two great shows yesterday, one Jay goes over a 1968 camaro built by Tim Allen (of the show Home Improvement), and the other was 50 years of the Ford mustang. The show about the mustang, Jay interviews Lee Iaococca. Lee isn’t getting any younger… Today I watched the episode about the ’66 Ford Galaxy 7 litre Jay built. I always liked those cars!

I highly suggest checking it out!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I’m hoping that Leno is now off the Tonight Show and NBC now has some car stuff, that they create a show for Jay and his cars … the market is already there ….

moparkid25
    Participant

Yeah I agree. They could take his web episodes and broadcast them as a half hour segment.

Or have Jay host a show where he travels and meets other car enthusiasts, and discusses there experiences with them.

moparkid25
    Participant

Yeah I agree. They could take his web episodes and broadcast them as a half hour segment.

Or have Jay host a show where he travels and meets other car enthusiasts, and discusses there experiences with them.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.