Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Seminole Highway Bridge Out

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What do you guys think about this mess? I guess they might have 1 lane open in a month or so. What a big inconvenience, they just get it open and its closed again

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I hope the city can get some money out of the insurance company for the truck company.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yeah this is a major inconvenience

GTO Man

The beltline is worse than ever these days with the bridge closed. Poorly designed Verona Road exit from the westbound side is causing things to really slow down. They should have a barrier between the traffic turning off the moving traffic on the beltline.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I heard they have some ropes setup across the bridge now. The idea is you are supposed to park your car on one side, leave the keys in, and shinny over to the other side using the ropes. Once there you are welcome to peruse any number of choice vehicles left by other drivers… Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I go into work using Seminole. But at the bridge, I have to use the frontage road up to Verona Road, and then Midvale, north to University Avenue. A Royal Pain these days with the bridge being out.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It is a big pain, hopefully we can see some progress soon

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.