Welcome Forum The Lounge Songs about cars or driving.

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Dead Man’s Curve – Jan and Dean

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“Drive my car” (the Beatles)

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Cruisin” – Smokey Robinson

“Still Cruisin” – The Beach Boys

“Start The Car” – Jude Cole

montefrazer
    Participant

“I Can’t Drive 55” Sammy Hagar

“Cruisin’ in My Automobile” Jefferson Starship

GTO Man

Convoy – CW McCall
    Roadrunner – Modern lovers

hpdog259962
    Participant

Here’s a list for you. Sorry if I duplicated:
    Contents: Disc 1. New car attitude ; Action packed ; Stick shift ; Hot rod man ; Hotrod gang ; Cruisin’ ; Radar love ; Mercury blues ; Maybellene ; The ballad of Thunder Road ; Forty miles of bad road ; SS 396 ; See the U.S.A. in your Chevrolet ; Little deuce coupe ; Hot rod ; Mr. Highway Man (Cadillac daddy) ; Lost highway ; Highway Patrol ; Heavy traffic ahead ; Radar ; Motorhead baby ; Led sled ; Rev off.
    Contents: Disc 2. Rockin’ down the highway ; Hey little Cobra ; Hot rod queen ; Hot rod Lincoln ; Hot rod race ; Drag race ; Draggin’ ; Dragster ; Race with the devil ; Devil in my car ; Ride on Josephine ; Rocket “88” ; Key to the highway ; Low rider ; Whittier Blvd. ; Every woman I know ; One piece at a time ; Cadillac Assembly line ; I want a lavender Cadillac ; Bring my Cadillac back ; Pink Cadillac ; Transfusion ; Crawling from the wreckage ; Dead man’s curve ; James Dean 1955 interview.
    Contents: Disc 3. Let’s go for a ride ; On the road again ; Drive south ; I gotta new car ; No money down ; Dear Dad ; Little forty Ford ; ’41 Ford ; ’64 Ford ; Stolen car ; Go lil’ Camaro go ; Road runner ; Beep beep ; Black & white Thunderbird ; Pink Thunderbird ; ’54 Corvette ; Sting Ray ; Route 66 theme ; Gas money ; Gasoline Alley.
    Contents: Disc 4. Mustang Sally ; Hopped-up-Mustang ; Wild, wild Mustang ; 409 ; Automobiles ; V-8 Ford blues ; Pontiac blues ; G.T.O. ; Go go G.T.O. ; Bite bite Barracuda ; Ford V-8 ; No particular place to go ; Four in the floor ; Big green car ; Spark plug ; Buick 59 ; Freeway ; Two lane highway ; Six days on the road ; Wheels.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow! icon_eek.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone ever make an actual cd like that? Would be cool to have for cruisin to car shows! hpdog has the right list icon_punk.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Anyone ever make an actual cd like that? Would be cool to have for cruisin to car shows! hpdog has the right list icon_punk.gif

That would be pretty cool to have an all car songs CD! I wonder if they sell something like that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ive looked in the cheapo cd section at walmart a few times and they have some decent cds with car tunes on em or 50’s and 60’s music which i like but seems no full cd is good.. one cd may have maybe 2 songs that are real good and the others slow or boring.. kinda sucks but till someone makes a real car tunes cd thats what were stuck with. unless someone knows of some cruisin tunes cds???

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Not off hand but I’d take a look at http://www.amazon.com if I were you, they seem to have everything under the sun there

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

Cobra makes loads of them, real professional like. Calls them ‘The Rally Discs’ and he has 6 now I think. They’re really good.

Gotta have a bit of Tracy Chapman. To not mention her is sacrelidge blob8.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Cobra makes loads of them, real professional like. Calls them ‘The Rally Discs’ and he has 6 now I think. They’re really good.

Gotta have a bit of Tracy Chapman. To not mention her is sacrelidge blob8.gif

Note to self: Talk to Cobra icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.