Welcome Forum The Lounge Star Trek Trivia

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

So, all you star trek buffs out there, here we go:

What was the name of Captain Kirk’s brother?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Armus was the name of the creature. Didn’t they bring her back for the last episode or one of the movies?

She was brought back during the episode Yesterday’s Enterprise, where the Enterprise C came through a temporal rift into the future, thus altering the past so that Tasha was never killed and the Federation was loosing a war with the Klingons. The actress also came back as the daugter of that Tasha and a Romulan officer in several other episodes of the series.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh yea thats right! Now that I think about it what I am thinking of is when Picard was some how going between the past and future. I am pretty sure that was the last episode. I remember that in the future Number one was now the captain and the enterprise had a cloaking device and a 3 engine setup that looked pretty bad ass!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Oh yea thats right! Now that I think about it what I am thinking of is when Picard was some how going between the past and future. I am pretty sure that was the last episode. I remember that in the future Number one was now the captain and the enterprise had a cloaking device and a 3 engine setup that looked pretty bad ass!

Yep, All Good Things… the last episode, very very well done IMO!!:
    pp19686.jpg

all2.jpg

All_Good_Things_203.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Whats the next question?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Whats the next question?

Ok let’s see….

What was Riker’s reason for refusing to accept Q’s gift of powers?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

He wouldn’t be the same man afterwards. Showing his friendship to the others by giving them what they want made him realize that they treated him differently with the power.

NEXT:

What part of the Transporter system was altered to allow MORIARTY to leave the holodeck (in the simulated version Picard created that is?).

Kevin

Anonymous
    Inactive

computer? I actually remebered this guy but when I did a search on the net i found out he was in 2 episode and I don’t think I ever saw the second which I think you are asking about. In the first episode he was in he never made it out of the holodeck, they put him into the computer somehow.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    computer? I actually remebered this guy but when I did a search on the net i found out he was in 2 episode and I don’t think I ever saw the second which I think you are asking about. In the first episode he was in he never made it out of the holodeck, they put him into the computer somehow.

Hi,

Nope – they “UNCOUPLED THE HYSIENBERG COMPENSATORS to beam him off the holodeck.

IT’s the episode SHIP IN A BOTTLE. Moriarty programmed the holodeck so that when Picard, data, and barclay left they entered a “simulated” enterprise. Later they realized the deception and Picard did the same thing to Moriarity when he tried to beam off the holodeck. He “beamed” to another simulation and was able to be captured back in to computer memory.

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Hi,

Nope – they “UNCOUPLED THE HYSIENBERG COMPENSATORS to beam him off the holodeck.

IT’s the episode SHIP IN A BOTTLE. Moriarty programmed the holodeck so that when Picard, data, and barclay left they entered a “simulated” enterprise. Later they realized the deception and Picard did the same thing to Moriarity when he tried to beam off the holodeck. He “beamed” to another simulation and was able to be captured back in to computer memory.

Kevin

Yep exactly. Next question:

What was the name of worf’s brother?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Adopted brother is nicolai

real brother is KURN.

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

Adopted brother is nicolai

real brother is KURN.

Kevin

Yep very good, Kurn is the one I was thinking of.

Yoda I’ll let you do the next one. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

What is the maximum cruizing velocity of VOYAGER??? (round off to two digits – I’m not 100% certain but I’ll let you know if your close to my recolection) – Hint:

it was mentioned in Voyager’s pilot – part 1 :)

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

What is the maximum cruizing velocity of VOYAGER??? (round off to two digits – I’m not 100% certain but I’ll let you know if your close to my recolection) – Hint:

it was mentioned in Voyager’s pilot – part 1 :)

Kevin

Warp 9.996?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Ok new question.

What was the name of the aliens in Star Trek: Voyager who manipulated the time continum to try and restore their powerbase?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

The krell?????

Kevin

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.