Welcome Forum The Lounge Star Wars Trivia

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I will start! :)

What is the diameter of the first Death Star?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I will start! :)

What is the diameter of the first Death Star?

hm…. BangHead.gif dontknow.gif

Where’s Yoda when ya need him?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Trying to steal some poor bastards’s burger, fries, and Diet Pepsi!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Trying to steal some poor bastards’s burger, fries, and Diet Pepsi!

haha yeah that sounds about right!! Actually he’s probably doing that while waiting outside the theater for Episode III to start!! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

The diameters have NEVER been precisely specified, BUT for authenticity purposes, the first one was supposed to be 120Km and the second one 160Km in diameter. (80 miles and 100 miles) icon_cool.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    The diameters have NEVER been precisely specified, BUT for authenticity purposes, the first one was supposed to be 120Km and the second one 160Km in diameter. (80 miles and 100 miles) icon_cool.gif

Wow quite impressive!!! Probably doesn’t get very good gas mileage! :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wow quite impressive!!! Probably doesn’t get very good gas mileage! :haha:

Hi,

I think you mean PLASMA :D :D :D :D :D

Next:

What reference does LUKE make that Lucas wanted him to redo in A NEW HOPE????

Kevin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mmmh… Redo from ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Oh you misread my comment. It was in the Death Star prison cell when he said it was a prison transfer from cell block 1138! Lucas didn’t want the refrence in there but it stuck! :D :D :D

Kevin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh… alright, thanks…

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Oh… alright, thanks…

Ok I got one, what is the reason Anikan turned over to the dark side (Yoda doesn’t need to think at all to get this)?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Oh… alright, thanks…

Ok I got one, what is the reason Anikan turned over to the dark side (Yoda doesn’t need to think at all to get this)?

I think the reason is only speculation right now!

Yes the first death star was 120KM but my info said 75 miles.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Oh… alright, thanks…

What’s your speculation on it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am just saying that everyone things they know but I am thinking george might have a twist to through at us in this movie. From the trailers they make it seem that Mace windu turns bad. We are not really sure what is up with Count dukoo. Have no idea who is safria diaz’s or what is going on with that plot with the clones and the missing data in the archives. We will see though to much anticipation here! I can’t wait to see it!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Oh… alright, thanks…

Alright… 75 is closer as a mile = 1’609 meters.

Concerning the Dark Side, the main reason is that Anakin’s mother gets kidnapped and killed in Episode II by the Tusken Raiders (sandmen).
    She dies in Anakin’s arms, he gets far more than upset, and slaughters the kidnappers to the last one, taking hidden pleasure in killing them.

The future Emperor Palpatine, exploits Anakin’s anger regarding this death, offers him to get to know the Dark Side and get rid off all the injustice surrounding, all the lacks (and lenghts) of Republic procedures, etc, etc…

the Dark Side is a faster way, a stronger way to obtain things done, whatever the cost is.
    Anakin hasn’t got much patience, wants things almost immediately, that is why he first gets tempted, seduced by the Dark Side and finally become one of its most representative character.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Oh… alright, thanks…

Alright… 75 is closer as a mile = 1’609 meters.

Concerning the Dark Side, the main reason is that Anakin’s mother gets kidnapped and killed in Episode II by the Tusken Raiders (sandmen).
    She dies in Anakin’s arms, he gets far more than upset, and slaughters the kidnappers to the last one, taking hidden pleasure in killing them.

The future Emperor Palpatine, exploits Anakin’s anger regarding this death, offers him to get to know the Dark Side and get rid off all the injustice surrounding, all the lacks (and lenghts) of Republic procedures, etc, etc…

the Dark Side is a faster way, a stronger way to obtain things done, whatever the cost is.
    Anakin hasn’t got much patience, wants things almost immediately, that is why he first gets tempted, seduced by the Dark Side and finally become one of its most representative character.

OK that makes sense. I haven’t seen Episode II so that really helps. It sounds like the death of his mother is really the pivotal point in his life…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.