We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Stargate SG-1 Season Finale

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Did anyone see it? It was sooo good! I won’t say any more incase you haven’t and don’t want spoilers.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man
    Quote:
    Did anyone see it? It was sooo good! I won’t say any more incase you haven’t and don’t want spoilers.

When will that be on again?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

When will that be on again?

Probably early July of this year. It doesn’t repeat for a long time, the one real downfall of the way the scifi channel does that stuff. The 2nd half of SG-1 season 8 starts repeating next friday though on scifi, 7:00 PM central time. You might want to watch that anyway to catch up on everything that has happened this season.

I see that scifi has a new commerical out, showing Ben Browder on SG-1. For anyone that doesn’t know Ben Browder is the lead actor from Farscape, and is now coming to SG-1 to kind of take over for RDA leaving.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It was a very good episode!
    :daniel:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just finished watching it, DVR’s are wonderful things. :-D That was a well written episode and I liked how they played off some things that the fans had wanted to see. Very well done indeed, now I need to continue with season two of Silk Stalkings. Just got that DVD set a couple of days ago.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very cool episode! I like the way the linked it in with Atlantis finale.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Very cool episode! I like the way the linked it in with Atlantis finale.

It was a very cool episode. Atlantis was great too, I liked how it wasn’t just an easy defeat of the wraith. It makes the point this way of how the ancients couldn’t defeat them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool nice to find some other SG1 fanatics! I have all the seasons on dvd and the orginal movie.

The only bad thing I can say about the SG1 finale was they made a big deal about the orignal RA from the movie was coming back to play his role. Than you only see him once and he is wearing a seperants mask. I can’t wait till July to see what happens on Atlantis.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Cool nice to find some other SG1 fanatics! I have all the seasons on dvd and the orginal movie.

The only bad thing I can say about the SG1 finale was they made a big deal about the orignal RA from the movie was coming back to play his role. Than you only see him once and he is wearing a seperants mask. I can’t wait till July to see what happens on Atlantis.

Yeah! I’ve been looking for some other scifi fans too! Do you like any other scifi like Babylon 5 or Farscape?

The Atlantis finale was really great, alot of well done special effects! I think the writing of the first season has really been great, especially considering that it is the first season. thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never really got into babylon or farscape. Supposedly the guy from Farscape is joniing SG1? Yea I like lot of the different scifi stuff out there. I used to watch the different trekkie shows and I am a big Star Wars nut. Also was a big fan of X-files. I really would have liked to seen the character that played Agent Doggit on Xfiles, to have stayed around and be a regular on Atlantis. Same with that one Baldwin guy that was a super soldier on Xfiles and he was also in many other scifi shows and movies. Would have like to see him as a regular on SG1 also.

Sometimes I like to read gateworld.net forums for spoiler info. I see lots of bashes against Atlantis but I thought this season was pretty good. I am glad they didn’t drag this out where they couldn’t get back home and vice versa. I think that would have ruined it the show for me.

montefrazer
    Participant

Another sci-fi fan here. SG1 and Atlantis were good, but now I’m waiting to see how well Star Wars ties up all the loose ends to get to the original (#4) movie. Still not decided on Battlestar Gallatica. It’s so different than the earlier series. Have to see how Friday’s episode works out.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I never really got into babylon or farscape. Supposedly the guy from Farscape is joniing SG1? Yea I like lot of the different scifi stuff out there. I used to watch the different trekkie shows and I am a big Star Wars nut. Also was a big fan of X-files. I really would have liked to seen the character that played Agent Doggit on Xfiles, to have stayed around and be a regular on Atlantis. Same with that one Baldwin guy that was a super soldier on Xfiles and he was also in many other scifi shows and movies. Would have like to see him as a regular on SG1 also.

Sometimes I like to read gateworld.net forums for spoiler info. I see lots of bashes against Atlantis but I thought this season was pretty good. I am glad they didn’t drag this out where they couldn’t get back home and vice versa. I think that would have ruined it the show for me.

Yep, Ben Browder from Farscape is joining SG-1. You might want to check out Farscape sometime if you get a chance, I bet you’d enjoy it.

I’m also glad that they didn’t drag out the “can’t reach earth” thing because otherwise it seems kind of like a Voyager repeat. Plus this keeps it interesting..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup now they can do cross over shows and really go wild with the story line.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Yup now they can do cross over shows and really go wild with the story line.

It’ll really be interesting to see what they come up with. It’d be cool to have an episode of SG-1 where they go to Atlantis to help fight the wraith or something.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.