Welcome Forum Car Shows Stoughton

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I went to the Stoughton show today, the weather looked dangerous but it turned out okay – it never even really rained. The sun managed to peak out in the afternoon, and the show was a success! Here are the photos:
    Coffee Break Car Show Photos

A few previews:
    normal_Stoughton_Coffee_Break_Car_Show_2006_010.jpg
    normal_Stoughton_Coffee_Break_Car_Show_2006_030.jpg
    normal_Stoughton_Coffee_Break_Car_Show_2006_051.jpg

normal_Stoughton_Coffee_Break_Car_Show_2006_078.jpg
    normal_Stoughton_Coffee_Break_Car_Show_2006_084.jpg

normal_Stoughton_Coffee_Break_Car_Show_2006_095.jpg
    normal_Stoughton_Coffee_Break_Car_Show_2006_096.jpg
    normal_Stoughton_Coffee_Break_Car_Show_2006_037.jpg

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

What’s up with the green Camaro? I noticed the multiple pictures in the gallery…

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    What’s up with the green Camaro? I noticed the multiple pictures in the gallery…

I liked it so I thought I’d get a few extra photos. Its a very interesting color, I’ve never seen a Camaro with that shade of green.

circletrack
    Participant

Gotcha! I’ve seen that car at a few shows and agree with you 100%! It’s an interesting shade and it looks good on that car! :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

There were many other great looking cars at that show today too. The red corvette (the last photo above) has a paint job on it that’s over 15 years old and looks pretty good for its age.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for including a picture of the fastback!

I agree with the paint job on that Corvette. It was beautiful.

There was also a black 1962 Corvette with red interior (original owner?) that was a beautiful car also. This car was my pick for participant’s choice.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Thanks for including a picture of the fastback!

I agree with the paint job on that Corvette. It was beautiful.

There was also a black 1962 Corvette with red interior (original owner?) that was a beautiful car also. This car was my pick for participant’s choice.

Marshall

Here’s that 62 Corvette, it was also a great looking car!

normal_Stoughton_Coffee_Break_Car_Show_2006_080.jpg

I will say that this show had a lot of nice cars I haven’t seen a lot, which is a good point of interest. Quite a few mustangs in addition to your fastback too

Anonymous
    Inactive

You wouldnt happen to have any pics with an older gentleman in a motorized cart hanging around the cars? That was my dad, and that was his last day alive. He went down to Mandt Park and looked at the cars, stopped by the VFW on the way back home, and he later passed away that night. He had spoken to his wife about what a good day he had. Just wondering if you may have seen him in your pics. thanks..

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’m very sorry for your loss. I will take a look at all the photos and see if I can find a picture.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    GTO Man

I am sorry to hear that. I remember an older man on a 3 wheel cart looking at the cars. Hopefully you will find him in one of Garibaldi’s pictures.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thank you very much for your time. I didnt see him in the pics, he must have been there at a different time of the day. I appreciate you posting the zip file. Thanks again. Hopefully by next year I will have my ’69 Mach 1 done in time for that show, I need to paint it yet….. Thanks again.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I was happy to look. How long have you owned your ’69 Mach 1?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry for the late reply. Ive had the mach 1 for 4 months. I found it near Packwaukee. It was sitting for quite some time in a machine shed. The owner was going to restore it, but lost interest. Its a rust free car, originally a 351 car, but in the late 70s, a 428 Cobra Jet mustang was crashed, and the whole driveline was put in this car. Its never going to be a show car, but its going to be a sharp daily driver. It just needs paint and the Magnum wheels. I wish I had the R or Q in the Vin for 428, but no. Its a M code mustang. Its sure fun to drive though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did any of you go to the show in Cambridge last weekend?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

70 Super Bee went to the show, here are his comments:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3202

I was going to go but decided not to after Pardeeville on Sat. It was almost the perfect show and I had some other things to get done on Sunday.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.