Welcome Forum Car Shows Stoughton

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

If you attended the Coffee Break Car Show at Stoughton, what were your thoughts and your rating for the show?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I would rate the show a B+. There were alot of nice cars and plenty of people to talk with. The weather was fine also even though it looked like it could open up for a while. There is allot going on with their Coffee Break Festival.

marvelous
    Participant

Coffee cup you have a ways to go. You get a D, for do more
    The +’s
    1. Nice location. Could have a real nice show here.
    2. The weather was nice to us.
    3. Had enough porta potties
    4. The area was nice and clean and mowed.

The -‘s
    1. There was no junk barrels near the cars.
    2. Food picks needs work. Hot dogs and walking tacos?
    3. Paid $10 for a chance to win one of four trophies that were maybe 9″ tall and no door prizes. Where did the money go and for what?
    4. You said that bikes were not allowed near the cars, there were a lot of bikes there.
    5. You said that you had to be there to win. How come you chased down a car that had left the show and told him to return? He did and guess what, he won a trophy. That kinda stinks.
    6. The DJ played for a couple of hours and then left at noon.
    7. We hit a real bad show here a couple of years ago and it don’t look it changed. Too bad. I know three people at the show that said this was it. Next year we will stay home and mow the grass.

crybaby2.gif
    P.S. I don’t like to write letters like this.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    Coffee cup you have a ways to go. You get a D, for do more
    The +’s
    1. Nice location. Could have a real nice show here.
    2. The weather was nice to us.
    3. Had enough porta potties
    4. The area was nice and clean and mowed.

The -‘s
    1. There was no junk barrels near the cars.
    2. Food picks needs work. Hot dogs and walking tacos?
    3. Paid $10 for a chance to win one of four trophies that were maybe 9″ tall and no door prizes. Where did the money go and for what?
    4. You said that bikes were not allowed near the cars, there were a lot of bikes there.
    5. You said that you had to be there to win. How come you chased down a car that had left the show and told him to return? He did and guess what, he won a trophy. That kinda stinks.
    6. The DJ played for a couple of hours and then left at noon.
    7. We hit a real bad show here a couple of years ago and it don’t look it changed. Too bad. I know three people at the show that said this was it. Next year we will stay home and mow the grass.

crybaby2.gif
    P.S. I don’t like to write letters like this.

I agree with everything you said, I rated it too high with a B+. THere are alot of improvements they could make. You just about needed a magnifying glass to see the trophies.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Marvelous hit the nail on the head with his comments.

This show has potential to be one of the best “smaller” shows in this part of the state with it’s choice location and facilities. But, I also would like to know who ran off with the money and for what? The shortage of food vendors was noticeable. The 9″ trophies (all 4 of them) were noticeable. The cars coming in, parking wherever they wanted to, was noticeable.

Managed properly, this show could be a winner in years to come. As for me, I will opt to go somewhere else next year, or stay home and cut the grass.

I give it a D-

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

marvelous did a great job of outlining this show. In the future we are going to have specific categories like he mentioned to rate each show to make it a more complete rating. I gave it a C-. There were a lot of poorly done things that she mentioned, but some things that worked out well were the number of cars (considering that there were 3 shows that day and the weather) and also there were a lot of friendly people to talk to about the cars.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.