We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Superstitious??

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh crap… I just noticed I was the 13th member to join, and on the 13th of March! 😯 (actually it’s still the 12th here in Iowa, so maybe it won’t be so bad after all).

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Oh crap… I just noticed I was the 13th member to join, and on the 13th of March! 😯 (actually it’s still the 12th here in Iowa, so maybe it won’t be so bad after all).

haha, yeah that’s werid! At least its saturday and not friday! 😯
    Its still the 12th here too, the clocks are messed up on the site now, do you know how much + or – off of the GMT Central US Time is?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:

Its still the 12th here too, the clocks are messed up on the site now, do you know how much + or – off of the GMT Central US Time is?

Ya know…. when it’s friday the 13th…. i don’t even leave my house LMAO!!!!
    How sad is that!!!!! 😈

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Ya know…. when it’s friday the 13th…. i don’t even leave my house LMAO!!!!
    How sad is that!!!!! 😈

I can’t say I blame you! You don’t want to meet someone like :thin: :whdat: :diabloanifire: :whax:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m always amazed at how superstitious baseball players are. 😆

hpdog259962
    Participant

I don’t know I always find money on the 13th. icon_rolleyes.gif icon_scratch.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I don’t know I always find money on the 13th. icon_rolleyes.gif icon_scratch.gif

Its good for some people and bad for others, you’re one of the lucky ones icon_wink.gif

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.