Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Symptoms of a Team Who…

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

believed the hype after they won a Super Bowl. Dynasty, what a laugh. I’ve already forgotten the Packers, go Seahawks.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

For a team that played through many, many injuries all season long and tonight played with several players who were sick, and went farther than anyone else in their division.. we should be proud. There are several teams in the US that do not have a football team that plays with their heart and has as many fans as the Packers do, and never will. I’m not happy they didn’t win tonight, they didn’t deserve to, but there is always next season and I think we’ve proved enough that we can come right back out in the fall swinging and ready to try again.

jonmandude
    Participant

I don’t think it is a team “who believed the hype”. I think they are a team with some very talented players, but have some holes. They are what they are. Tonight they got outcoached and outplayed. It happens.

The fans that are upset maybe believed more than reality.

It is just a game.

moparkid25
    Participant
    circletrack wrote:
    For a team that played through many, many injuries all season long and tonight played with several players who were sick, and went farther than anyone else in their division.. we should be proud. There are several teams in the US that do not have a football team that plays with their heart and has as many fans as the Packers do, and never will. I’m not happy they didn’t win tonight, they didn’t deserve to, but there is always next season and I think we’ve proved enough that we can come right back out in the fall swinging and ready to try again.

Spoken like a true pecker fan. This team is not what anyone believes they are. They win a superbowl MAYBE every 14 years. I more pissed off the Broncos lost… I hate ro break it to ya, but the peckers are at best a playoff loss team, just like my favorite Minnesota Vikings. Its Russell Wilson all day in my book, the only Wisco QB to actually become something in the NFL.

Pats vs. Seahawks. If Im wrong, it will be Pats vs Falcons in the big game.

GTO Man

The Packers never really had it this year for whatever reason. They made wins look tough when they should of been allot easier. I am looking forward to the Seahawks game. Sports in this country are so over analyzed, in the end it makes no difference who wins as long as the games are entertaining.

jonmandude
    Participant
    GTO Man wrote:
    The Packers never really had it this year for whatever reason. They made wins look tough when they should of been allot easier. I am looking forward to the Seahawks game. Sports in this country are so over analyzed, in the end it makes no difference who wins as long as the games are entertaining.

That is pretty much spot on

circletrack
    Participant
    moparkid25 wrote:
    circletrack wrote:

Spoken like a true pecker fan. This team is not what anyone believes they are. They win a superbowl MAYBE every 14 years. I more pissed off the Broncos lost… I hate ro break it to ya, but the peckers are at best a playoff loss team, just like my favorite Minnesota Vikings. Its Russell Wilson all day in my book, the only Wisco QB to actually become something in the NFL.

Pats vs. Seahawks. If Im wrong, it will be Pats vs Falcons in the big game.

All this coming from a Vikings fan.. how many superbowl trophies are in your case? Oh that’s right, a big fat ZERO :)

maddog
    Participant

The only way the seahawks can win is if they can get the same replacement officials that did the game when they played the PACKERS.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.