Welcome Forum The Drag Strip The 2010 Camaro is in!!!

• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

And yes, I drove it this afternoon. Our first one is a black 6 cyl. Very nice car, definately doesn’t drive the same as the F body’s of generations past. The steering is responsive, the seats are comfy, nothing is out of reach, and they look a heck of a lot better in person than they do on all the literature you see. It’s been washed up and is in our showroom. Stop out and see it if you like:

Symdon Motors, Inc.
    9277 Business Highway 18-151 E
    Mt. Horeb, WI 53572

GM should’ve had this car out a couple years ago;)

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I stopped in yesterday on my way to the CheeseWheel cruise.

That car is simply perfect. It will be the savior of GM.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’d love to see one! They look amazing from the photos but as I’m sure you guys will attest, its nothing like seeing one in person!

lordairgtar
    Participant

I read the article in the latest Hemming’s Muscle Machine and I think even the base car will be pretty good. Sure is a lot different than the old V6 in my old Mercury Marquis.

GTO Man

A great looking car, I am going to have to stop in and take a look. I hope it is a big success and gives GM a boost. I think they are making the changes necessary to bring them into the future(at least I hope so).

circletrack
    Participant

Thorstads got two yesterday… They were supposed to have a cookout, unveiling type event but the General Manager told GM no… Is this a good time to tell GM no? I’d think you’d do anything to please them and keep your businesses open and running?! It would also be a good boost for the business, get people through the doors, you never know what might sell?

Anonymous
    Inactive

For those who will not be attending or participating at Cars On State Street or the Boondocker’s Street Rod Show (Concord, WI) on Saturday, Ballweg GM is hosting an all GM Get Together (Show&Shine) on Saturday at their dealership in Middleton, and they will “unveil” their new Camaro in the afternoon. This could be a fun event!:cheer:

This event may be on the WCC Car Show Calendar, but I didn’t check.

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t see this Ballweg All GM event on the WCC calendar. I don’t have the flyer with me today, or I would post additional info. I suppose you could call the dealership and get the starting times and other info. The event is all about the “unveiling” of the new Camaro, with an all GM cars Show & Shine leading up the big moment.

Xman
    Participant

Day late, dollar short..maybe we’ll be blessed to see some at the local shows in the special interest classes..LMAO:silly:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Xman
    Participant

Gee I went by Starks in Sun Prairie today.. they had a silver one sitting outside..Guess it is already unveiled! B)

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.