Welcome Forum The Drag Strip The Almera N17 is coming…

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

What do you think of the styling of this car? It’s going to replace my car – the Almera N16. It will most likely pack a 2.0 turbocharged petrol engine producing a shade over 200bhp.

SCBack.jpg

SCFront.jpg

SCSide.jpg

I wouldn’t mind one, but the insurance would be astronomical! I’m paying £816 TPF&T on a 1.5 petrol!

EDIT – Added another picture!

EDIT 2 – Added side view!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

w00t.gif SWEEEEEEEEEEEET w00t.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve done a bit more rooting about, and it’s still a very “concept” thing right now but it certainly looks like Nissan are going through with it, considering the new styling of their cars. It’s a little like a Primera.

I picked up on this on the AOC (Almera Owners Club).

I would really like one of these. Imagine the power – light car, big engine… :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I Love the body style. The short back window and tailgate right down to the stubby low slung nose . I see a lot of Lamborgini lines in the side view. Slope doors and fat rockers with crisp lines that dominate each panel. :D I like it :D
    Thanks for the second photo of the front Cobra . I was just on line looking for that view. thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Someone just posted the side view too – added that to the original post.

I would say that the Almera is an obvious choice to make “sporty”, since it has outstanding handling – the N15 was excellent, the N16 (the one I drive) improved on that and the N17 looks like it could improve further.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Whats the projected as shown price , or havent they figured that out yet? icon_eek.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That’s great! thumbsup.gif I’m happy to see they are taking a step in the right direction in terms of good unique styling! It will be interesting to see how this works out!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know what the price will be, but currently the top-of-the-line Almera is £15,650. I think that I’d go to Rowstock Nissan to buy my next one, with my parents. They’ve had seven new cars from them, and know just how to get a good deal.

However, I am hoping that my next car will be my father’s Primera. Once he’s used that a bit and is after a new one, I should be able to afford it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Were are you from Cobra ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in Bath, UK. You know – that little island where we all dress like this:

[img]http://www.oldsacramentolivinghistory.com/museum/Virtual%20Museum/Fashion%20Photos-old/Men’s%20Victorian%20Fashions/Gentleman%20with%20glove,%20stickpin,%20seegar.JPG[/img]

Spiffing outfit, don’t you agree old bean? :D

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m in Bath, UK. You know – that little island where we all dress like this:

[img]http://www.oldsacramentolivinghistory.com/museum/Virtual%20Museum/Fashion%20Photos-old/Men’s%20Victorian%20Fashions/Gentleman%20with%20glove,%20stickpin,%20seegar.JPG[/img]

Spiffing outfit, don’t you agree old bean? :D

:haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes Cobra spiffy enough to for a gent to tip a brew at the old sudds barn . thumbsup.gif

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.