Welcome Forum The Drag Strip These Are The Times Having A Bike Would Be Nice

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This is what’s happening at the Texas Motor Speedway this weekend in Ft. Worth:

053105b.jpg

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

WOW!! I WISH I COULD GO!!! Drogar-Love(LBG).gif Unfortunately the trip is a little too far away. icon_sad.gif Sounds like a lot of fun, It would be great to meet them!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last September the OCC reps attended a bike ralley in Galveston which is about 50 miles from where I live. I remember distinctly one day I was driving on I-45 South heading to work and I saw a trailer with the OCC logo in the back. In front of the trailer was a large tour bus and I figured it was the guys. That’s about the closest I have been to them and I heard that Mikey, Cody and Vinnie were the ones who made the appearances.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Last September the OCC reps attended a bike ralley in Galveston which is about 50 miles from where I live. I remember distinctly one day I was driving on I-45 South heading to work and I saw a trailer with the OCC logo in the back. In front of the trailer was a large tour bus and I figured it was the guys. That’s about the closest I have been to them and I heard that Mikey, Cody and Vinnie were the ones who made the appearances.

Sounds like fun, even that would be cool! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I used to ride. Then ….

This is the hardware they had to put in my left leg to hold all the pieces together icon_eek.gif :

leghard.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

icon_eek.gif I’ve seen that picture of you, all laid up in a big cast in the hospital. How many years ago was that?

GTO Man

I bet OCC will really bring their fans out. That would be a great time. A 1000 bikes taking a lap would out-do the cars.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.