Welcome Forum The Lounge Tom Cruise & His Rides

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you ever noticed in almost every Tom Cruise movie you see him in a flashy car or bike. The one exception off the top of my head to this was the 1992 release Far and Away which had a setting long before cars were invented as well as The Last Samuri.

Here’s a few I have noticed from a few Tom Cruise movies.

Risky Business – Porsche 928
    Top Gun – Sport Bike
    Minority Report – 2054 Lexus
    Vanilla Sky – 1967 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
    The Firm – Mercedes Benz S Class
    War of The Worlds – 1965 Shelby Mustang GT 350H

I’m sure there’s more but it didn’t dawn on me until I saw War of The Worlds today.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That might make it worth seeing War of the Worlds – just for hte Shelby!! :drool:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Although the mustang in War of the Worlds wasn’t in the best running order (I saw it at the drive-in, so I didn’t get the best look though)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Although the mustang in War of the Worlds wasn’t in the best running order (I saw it at the drive-in, so I didn’t get the best look though)

What year was it, do you know?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I don’t know the year but he ended up riding in a 80’s minivan for much of the movie though :D :D :D :D :D (chrysler though so don’t knock it too much 😉 :D).

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

I don’t know the year but he ended up riding in a 80’s minivan for much of the movie though :D :D :D :D :D (chrysler though so don’t knock it too much 😉 :D).

Kevin

Figures, they couldn’t keep him in the good car for too long! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.