Welcome Forum The Lounge Transformers the Movie

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

It is awesome!

I just got home, new camaro…oh yeah thumbsup.gif

GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I saw it last night too, it was awesome as you said! I was pretty happy seeing that old 70s Camaro but then when it changed into a brand new one… WOW! 😯
    It was a good movie with good action and special effects, but the best part is right here:
    227622993_6c22169797_o.jpg

circletrack
    Participant

Took the whole family to see it today, have to agree with everyone else! Some parts were a bit violent for the kiddos and some parts (the conversation in his bedroom) were a bit much ~ but overall we really liked it. The special effects are amazing!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I was really impressed with the special effects pretty seamlessly blended with the real footage, it was quite convincing!

Amigo2k

I saw it last night. I enjoyed it very much. I enjoyed with the old Camero (I think it was a 1981) was driving around (reminded me of Herbie).

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I saw it last night. I enjoyed it very much. I enjoyed with the old Camero (I think it was a 1981) was driving around (reminded me of Herbie).

Talking to someone who knows more about this than I, apparently the transformer (Bumblebee?) originally was a Beetle and not a Camaro.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.