Welcome Forum Car Shows Verona Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Did anyone make it to the Verona car show? I was on the way in the Plymouth GTX when it stopped running. I was probably a 1/4 mile from the show when it happened. Replaced the transistor on the firewall but still couldn’t get it going. How was the show, it looked like they had some nice cars there.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I went. I took some photos that I will email to have posted.

I would of give the show a B. They didn’t have staff staging cars, door prizes were 12 packs of soad (better then nothing), and 2 bucks per person to view the cars? I must of seen 500 people walk by the back side of the lot to sneak a free peak of the cars. I know the money went to the firemen, but with a 110 car show, that doesn’t seem like a value for the average car viewer.

BEST OF SHOW: I smudged the Lic No
    [img]http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/albums/userpics/10004/normal_DSCN0715%20%28Medium%29.JPG[/img]

GTO Man

Thanks for sending the pics, we will put them in the album.

circletrack
    Participant

By chance was the best of show a blue car?

GTO Man

No it was a red car. Maybe it is not the person I was thinking of.

FYI the car show pics have been posted in the 2006 Car Shows Album, thanks to Amigo-2k for sending us the pics.

circletrack
    Participant

I see it now and no it’s not the same person.

GTO Man

Yes the one in the picture above.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks for the pics and info about the show, its a great way for me to catch up even though I couldn’t attend

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.