We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Verona Hometown Days Car Show 2016

• Creator
    Topic
    Gunner
    Participant

Does anyone know if this show is coming back for 2016? The Verona Chamber of Commerce has posted the schedule for this years Hometown Days celebration and there is nothing mentioned or indicated about the annual car show. Anyone in the know about this show?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

They built a new firestation on the area where the old show was held, and the Sugar River Cruisers didn’t host a show last year.

I know some folks who are members of that club, I’ll see if I can find anything out. That was always one of my favorite shows as it was a short drive, always a good turnout of eye candy, and well run.

moparkid25
    Participant

From the word I heard, the SRC will not be hosting a show in Verona this year, but hope to resurrect the show for 2017.

Amigo2k

here is the reply I just got:

There will be a car show on Saturday June 4th from 10 AM til 6 PM, not associated with Hometown days though. Corner of Legion Street and Commerce Parkway.

Gunner
    Participant
    Amigo2k wrote:

There will be a car show on Saturday June 4th from 10 AM til 6 PM, not associated with Hometown days though. Corner of Legion Street and Commerce Parkway.

This Verona show will be on the same date and similar times as the 6th Annual Cruisin’ For A Cure Car Show in Oregon.

Gunner
    Participant
    Gunner wrote:
    Amigo2k wrote:

This Verona show will be on the same date and similar times as the 6th Annual Cruisin’ For A Cure Car Show in Oregon.

I just checked several other shows and found that both of these shows (Verona and Oregon) will be happening at the same time and date as the Annual Cars on State Street Car show in Madison.

Looks like it could be a busy day!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.