Welcome Forum Car Shows Verona Hometown Days show

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Did the Verona Hometown Days do away with the annual car show? I dont see the show listed in the events schedule on their website.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Looks like it. It is not even listed on this years fest events….

http://veronahometowndays.org/cms-view-page.php?page=schedule-of-events

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t be too quick to discount this show.

The Sugar River Cruisers Car Club normally doesn’t get this show organized or announced until several weeks just prior to Home Town Days. I have not heard specificially that this show has gone away, so I hope that it’s just an oversight that the show is not shown on the schedule of events. If memory serves, the primary organizer’s name is Gregg Miller. Last year, I didn’t receive a flier until the 3d week of May.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just spoke with Gregg Miller.

The Verona Hometown Days Show is on for 2010. The show was inadvertently left of off the printed program.

Gregg said, also, that this show could be found on Wisconsin Car Show Guide (the Beaver Dam publication?)

circletrack
    Participant

Marshall ~ I just looked on the car show guide and don’t see it listed… Hmmm, wonder if he means something else? I’ll keep looking.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gregg may have been referring to the printed book, the Wisconsin Car Show Guide, that is published by the guy who runs the Beaver Dam Show. This would be my best guess.

I checked the other car show guides online and didn’t see anything there.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.