Welcome Forum Car Shows Verona Hometown Days

• Creator
    Topic
    maddog
    Participant

I heard from a friend that there will be no car show this year; anyone know what is up with that?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

The new firestation is being built in the area where the car show was previously held, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

One of the Sugar River Cruisers is the mother to a friend of mine, I’ll see if I can find anything out but I don’t believe they are having a show this year.

circletrack
    Participant

Yes, that’s what we heard also. There are plenty of parks in Verona, can’t they move to a different location for one year?

GTO Man

We received an email that there will be no show this year. They hope to have it again in the future. Email dated May 8.

Hi everyone. The date for Verona Hometown Days beginning in 2015 has changed to the same date as the start of the Power Tour. Also, since the fire station has expanded and the building now sits where we previously held our show, we have to cancel our car show this year. Wish we had better news.

Have a great summer while getting out there in your classic cars.

Sugar River Cruisers
    Gregg Miller, President

moparkid25
    Participant

Hopefully they will have it again next year. I always like this show because its close to home, a good location, and there’s always a turnout of nice cars.

Given the expansion of the fire station, they will need a new location. I’m sure the powers that be will find a good place to host this event in years to come.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.