Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Viper fans???

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

My dad’s retired from Chrysler so I’m partial to any chrysler model. But specifically I’ve always loved the DODGE VIPER. Pure power and bold looks.

I live in southeastern Michigan and actually remember seeing the prototype at the NORTH AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW in Detroit back in 1990 or whenever that was. It was VERY bold when it was shown off and in typical Chrysler fashion it was actually produced!

It’s a great American muscle car that has sweet lines and just a beautiful look to it.

Who agrees?????

kevin

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

YEEHAW thumbsup.gif
    give me less body and more motor and Im liken it. thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Yep :)

Its a nice package. Very bold and certainly an eye grabber! Gotta love that V10 power! :)

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Got any pics Yoda??? :drool:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks
    Now here is some of Chryslers handy work.
    here-is-a-417-ci-Hemi.jpg

And would sit well in a Viper too. w00t.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

aahhhh…. :drool: dropmouth.gif

Very nice…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Garib

Hey If Yoda gets a viper body we will slide my Hemi in it and :gears:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Thanks Garb

Hey If Yoda gets a viper body we will slide my Hemi in it and :gears:

:haha: make sure to video tape it for the rest of us!! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

You Bet thumbsup.gif

GTO Man

It’s nice to see the car companies take a chance and build a car such as the Viper. It is a throwback to years ago. I think Chrysler has done the most in that area of the major car companies. The Prowler and the Magnum and 300 are other examples. I was disappointed in the design GM used for the new GTO. They had an opportunity to be very creative but they took the cheap way out. They did do the drivetrain right though. I am very impressed with the Ford GT and the new Mustang look. I saw a new Mustang today with the rear spoiler and I would of sworn it was a ’69 Mach-1. They have a real winner there. If I can dig up a spare $35,000 I will have one.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    It’s nice to see the car companies take a chance and build a car such as the Viper. It is a throwback to years ago. I think Chrysler has done the most in that area of the major car companies. The Prowler and the Magnum and 300 are other examples. I was disappointed in the design GM used for the new GTO. They had an opportunity to be very creative but they took the cheap way out. They did do the drivetrain right though. I am very impressed with the Ford GT and the new Mustang look. I saw a new Mustang today with the rear spoiler and I would of sworn it was a ’69 Mach-1. They have a real winner there. If I can dig up a spare $35,000 I will have one.

Yep I agree, I love how they are bringing back some more creative styling in some cars today! It really makes them stand out and IMO much more attractive! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, as for styling, I can’t stand the new thunderbird. I’m not gonna shed a tear when it goes.

But the viper?

I LOVE IT! Always have, always will.
    This is a little bit of an older pic, but it’s me and my wife:
    viperme.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Well, as for styling, I can’t stand the new thunderbird. I’m not gonna shed a tear when it goes.

But the viper?

I LOVE IT! Always have, always will.
    This is a little bit of an older pic, but it’s me and my wife:
    viperme.jpg

Yeah that does have nice styling! :drool: I agree, I don’t really care for the new tbird, its too bad that its going to end but they brought it upon themselves..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Yep chrysler has had the reputation for producing outlandish cars. :)

Kevin

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

I think Chysler kinda did the same thing with the new Charger. Everyone wanted to see the charger come back. They teased us with stories and concepts for 10 years. Than they bring a car out thats not really to much different from the 300C. On pretty much every Mopar board I am a member of, the charger has been taking a beating and the new mustang getting very high praises. I think DC dropped the ball on this one, something they could have scored big time if they would have done it right!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

I think Chysler kinda did the same thing with the new Charger. Everyone wanted to see the charger come back. They teased us with stories and concepts for 10 years. Than they bring a car out thats not really to much different from the 300C. On pretty much every Mopar board I am a member of, the charger has been taking a beating and the new mustang getting very high praises. I think DC dropped the ball on this one, something they could have scored big time if they would have done it right!

I agree, I wish they would have done a better job with the new charger than what they did, its their own fault that sales aren’t spectacular.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.