Welcome Forum The Lounge VOTE FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

VOTE FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH FOR WISCONSIN COLLECTOR CAR!!!

The polls officially open now, and will remain open for two days so everyone who wants to vote has the chance to. The voting will officially close at 8:00 PM CST on Thursday, June 2nd.

The two nominations are (drumroll please):

GTO MAN
    for:

Quote:
    1) Very knowledge and contributes that knowledge for the betterment of the board.

2) Friendly and easy going.

3) Very insightful viewpoints on the car industry’s past, present and future.

and

MIKE
    for:

Quote:
    1) Activity in many of the forums regularly

2) Always has an interesting comment to add to a discussion, it really makes it interesting

3) All the neat things he’s found like all the videos!

Cast your vote well!!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I voted for Mike. I think he has interesting and intelligent posts. He puts alot of thought into his posts. I also like the pictures and videos.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I also voted for Mike his outstanding contributions in pictures, he has really made the Photo Gallery very active, not to mention the forum! He has made a lot of posts in a variety of the forums! :salut:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks guys but I’m just a cog in the machine and everybody benefits. I put my vote in for GTO Man. His knowledge of the industry and cars is an invaluable resource.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Mike, you have helped a lot in here, you need some recognition

Anonymous
    Inactive

Since I am really new here, I will not cast a vote until next month.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Since I am really new here, I will not cast a vote until next month.

You may have to in order to break the tie! icon_eek.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow – Two really nice and knowledgeable guys, and equally deserving …and it’s neck-in-neck heading down the straight icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Wow – Two really nice and knowledgeable guys, and equally deserving …and it’s neck-in-neck heading down the straight icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep, its very intense! Has Bugsie voted yet?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:

Yep, its very intense! Has Bugsie voted yet?

I don’t think so.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been cruisin’ the forums and I have to go with GTO Man. No dis-respect for Mike, I think that he does a great service also!

Later :auto3:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok This is hard but since I don’t know GTO Man , I’ll vote for Mike

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well its coming down to the wire!!! If you haven’t already voted you only have until 8:00 PM Central Standard Time tonight to cast your vote!!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

This topic is now locked and our first Member of the Month has been elected, GTO Man! :salut:

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.