Welcome Forum The Lounge VOTE for the July Member of the Month!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Its that time of the month again! We’ve had three nominations for the July Member of the Month!! icon_cheesygrin.gif thumbsup.gif Cast your votes well, the polls will be open until the 1st of the month, when the new Member of the Month will be annouced! wave.gif w00t.gif
    The canidates are as follows (in nomination order):
    Kreuger
    hpdog259962
    Mike

Good luck to all of them! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Garabaldi and thank you to everybody. It’s an honor just to be nominated, to be honest I’m just glad I have the opportunity to talk shop and share a love for cars with my fellow gearheads. Everybody brings something unique to the table and it’s that specialty that makes WCC as great as it is and will serve as the constant in the forum’s growth.

I really appreciate the praise but we are all the same and with that being said we all share the praise. thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Thanks Garabaldi and thank you to everybody. It’s an honor just to be nominated, to be honest I’m just glad I have the opportunity to talk shop and share a love for cars with my fellow gearheads. Everybody brings something unique to the table and it’s that specialty that makes WCC as great as it is and will serve as the constant in the forum’s growth.

I really appreciate the praise but we are all the same and with that being said we all share the praise. thumbsup.gif

Well said Mike! :salut: applause.gif

I appreciate your contributions as well as everyone else – thanks for making WCC (I like that, kind of like OCC) the place it is today! Keep up the great work! thumbsup.gif jumpy.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Here, now I guess we are officially WCC – Congrats Mike!
    wcc.jpg :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:

w00t.gif thumbsup.gif I love the pic!!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

w00t.gif thumbsup.gif I love the pic!!

Thanks, its the OCC guys (Paul and Paulie) and I just stuck our avatars on top. I didn’t do a whole lot of work on it, the skin tones don’t match at all! icon_eek.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Congrats Mike, keep up the good work.

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.