Welcome Forum The Drag Strip WCC is 10 Years Old!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Today is the 10th birthday of Wisconsin Collector Car!!! On March 8th, 2005, the first version of Wisconsin Collector Car was published online. You can get a glimpse into this early version of the site by looking at the Wayback Machine or take a look at the very early mockup design (attached to this post) at the start of March in 2005.

Here are a few fun other evolutions of the site:
    2006 homepage and 2006 Car Show Calendar
    2011 homepage

Thank you to everyone who has participated on the forum and contributed to the site. It has been a lot of fun and I’m glad we’ve been able to provide a useful car show resource this past decade!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Garibaldi, thanks to all of your hard work in keeping the site technically up to date and on the cutting edge. There are so many sites out there that are never updated. These sites take allot of time behind the scenes. It has been allot of fun working on the site and I hope the next 10 years is as good as the last 10 years.

Thanks to all the contributors to the site who make it what it is. And we are always open to suggestions as to how it can be improved.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thank you GTO Man for all of the hard work keeping the calendar and content up-to-date. Scouring the web and print media to find data on all of the upcoming shows can be quite a challenging task! Also thanks to Amigo2k for his help moderating the forum!

circletrack
    Participant

Thank you both, this site has been very useful through the years. I recommend you quite often to anyone wanting information on shows, or anything automotive related – keep up the great work!

Amigo2k

Here’s to the next 10 yrs!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.