Welcome Forum Car Shows Website Promotion?

• Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

Any thoughts on promoting this site at car shows? A simple sheet that we can drop off into cars at show?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hpdog259962
    Participant

I have business cards, that I have put out at different car shows already.

GTO Man

Good idea on the flyers, thanks Hpdog for putting out the cards.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks for offering to help out!!! Its really appreciated! Here’s what we are currently doing for promotion, please give your feedback and suggestions of other ways we can promote the site and forum.

1. AdWords – we display ads on google search pages for popular keywords like “wisconsin car shows 2006” for the site and for the car show calendar. This has had some success, around 250 clicks

2. SEO – General promotions of the website on the web by submitting it to google, linking to other sites, ect. This is a constant process and new links always help

3. Showboard – Automotion was the first show that we brought our new Wisconsin Collector Car showboard, seen here (click for bigger picture):
    normal_Automotion%202006%20144.jpg
    This displays all the site information and we have business cards available right there for people to take – we gave away 34 at automotion. I’ve ordered some more business cards, here’s what they look like:
    flow_v2_447128ae3f3a62.45085352.jpg

We would like to do whatever we can so other car guys and gals in Wisconsin can use the car show calendar as well as join the forum and talk with us. It is always great to see a new face and new ideas/opinions. If you know of anyone else who would be interested please let them know.

Any ideas of how to promote at the shows, ie flyers (or designs for them)?

Amigo2k

If there was a half page flyer I would have no problem printing off a bunch and then drop them off in folks cars at shows.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’ll get right on designing one, thanks a lot for the hard work Amigo-2k!!! :salut: Hats off to you! I’ll put it on a white background and include the same information as above

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Ok I’ve completed the first revision of the banner, let me know what you think. Here are two, this is a full letter size image so you can just directly print it.

Wisconsin Collector Car Flyer Download

Amigo2k

excellant! I’ll print a bunch off and stick them in the bug and in the daily driver then!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great, thanks a lot!

hpdog259962
    Participant
    Quote:
    I’ve ordered some more business cards, here’s what they look like:
    flow_v2_447128ae3f3a62.45085352.jpg

Hey Garubaldi, if you could run a pic (w/out borders) I like them better then the ones I have been passing out.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hpdog just take the Wisconsin Collector Car Flyer Download, its the exact same information except without the blue background, which would waste a lot of your ink anyway

Amigo2k

I’ve got 100 ready to be handed out!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great!! Thanks again! Are you planning on attending any shows this weekend?

Amigo2k

Nope, I’m heading south to kansas for the weekend.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

There isn’t really anything close this weekend, but I will probably head over to Quaker Steak and Lube on Sunday

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.