Welcome Forum Car Shows We’re Back!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to the new home for Wisconsin Collector Car. If you’re reading this message then you are seeing the new site on the new server. We hope this one will be very fast all the time. You should now be able to post, upload photos, add/edit events on the calendar, and add submissions to the Automotive Resource Guide. If you cannot do any of these things, please post here or email us.

– Garibaldi (logged into the test account)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

We seem to be having a few issues with login.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Can you report specifically what is happening? That will help to diagnose and clear things up. As of 6:00PM every issue I noticed before is gone. I saw circletrack was logged in earlier.

circletrack
    Participant

It took me a couple times to log in, but I finally got through. From time to time I have that problem where I’m logged out and it doesn’t recognize me ~ are you trying to tell me something? icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Indeed. I just had to try a couple times to log in – I think it was because I kept typing my password wrong. If it keeps happening that we have trouble logging in, post here and I’ll see if there is something more serious going on. How does the speed seem for everybody? It seems very fast for me, I’m impressed! :salut:

circletrack
    Participant

So far so good on my end too!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Can anyone submit a new event to the calendar by following this link:
    http://s18941.gridserver.com/component/option,com_events/Itemid,88888907/task,add/year,2007/month,05/day,25/
    I cannot do it either logged in or logged out. When I’m logged in it just sends me back to the homepage but nothing is submitted. Logged out I can’t even get it to submit.

Also, can anyone edit their own events successfully?

Thanks for the feedback.

Amigo2k

I clicked on the link and tried to add a test cruise for the 25th of May and hit save. It looked normal but when I went to the calendar it didn’t show up.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Did you title it as “test show” or something with test in the title? If so, I cannot find it either. That’s the same problem I was having, it would submit but never actually be entered onto the calendar

Amigo2k

yup, I typed in the title as test.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I don’t see it so you’re having the same problem as me.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The car show submissions page is now fixed – I have no idea why because I didn’t change anything but I’m not going to ask any questions. Gentlemen, start your submissions! thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Also, if you have had any problems emailing us in the past week (ie to the address admin at wiscollectorcar.com), please send your emails again because the mail server was not working at that time. We have since corrected the problem! icon_headbang.gif

montefrazer
    Participant

I’m still using dial up w00t.gif (I’m cheap icon_cheesygrin.gif ) and the site is much faster than it used to be. I like it.

Amigo2k

Nice and fast from Japan.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m still using dial up w00t.gif (I’m cheap icon_cheesygrin.gif ) and the site is much faster than it used to be. I like it.

Great, glad to hear it! That’s one thing I’ve tried to optimize for too is dialup users – shrink and compress pictures and make the pages smaller.

Quote:
    Nice and fast from Japan.

You’re in Japan on business? Any classics over there? (I would guess not many american classics anyway)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.