Welcome Forum Car Shows Westby Syttendi Mai Show

• Creator
    Topic
    thekcarguy
    Participant

The Westby show was smaller this year than last year, the classes were changed as well, 1966-Present day WTF? weather was nice, music was annoying being played over and over again..I took a first with my 81 K-car, I did not want to enter the 66-12 class as it was unfair…alot of the cars could have entered the survivor class. Which is the one I entered..

here is a picture of my little K with new struts and shocks, and my 21 year old self

The people running the show, apparently do not like me or something as they did not list me in the paper, another friend with his hotrod was the only car in his class and he was listed.

Any kind of car should be welcomed into this hobby of ours..even if its got 4 cylinder’s and 84 HP..1oakif.jpg

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I agree, everyone and every car should be welcomed into the hobby. If everyone liked the same thing it would be boring. Congratulations on the first place win.

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Congrats on the award, sorry to hear about the paper listing….I can’t recall if you had done it in the past but you should review the show under the “rate the show” tab then “2012”. That show isn’t listed yet so you would have to hit the button at the top right to “add new listing” and then its pretty self explanatory. Anyway just in case you were interested. Hopefully see you in Fennimore this weekend!

thekcarguy
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing you to..its been a while..

circletrack
    Participant

Congrats on the award!!! I agree, everything should be welcomed into the hobby, our show encourages that because we realize it’s kids like you that keep our hobby alive and kicking! ;)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.